We discussed running, scams, affairs, pranks in school and businesses revolving around running. The dinner was millets, dhal, panner and some lime juice. I learnt that Gatorade is something you don’t drink on your long runs because it has too much sugar and could potentially make you throw up. The discussion also touched upon what kind of sports bras is best suited for a woman and I learnt that the nike, reebok sports bras are completely dangerous for the back and shoulder. We projected a movie “Reign over me” and had a few more laughs. The best part was all this was done minus the alcohol and I feel great today. The best thing about these guys is that they are very humble about their running. Something I definitely have to learn from.
We woke up early to get a jog that turned out to be a 5km walk in Cubbon park. It was great for me because I have been experiencing some pain on my left ankle. Hope this does not last for too long and disappears soon.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
and what sports bra did they conclude was the best? Adidas?
I drink Gatorade bcoz it has sugar. Hmm, this is new.
thanks anyway.
That's interesting! Gatorade Endurance is a BOON to me while running! I actually feel worse during a race W/O it! Guess it varies from person to person...Also I alternate Gatorade stops with Water stops - maybe that helps!
Post a Comment